PaperTouch ceiling tiles are gypsum ceiling tiles designed to be installed with a T-bar grid, laminated with special printed-paper, which is easy to clean and provides a stylish design.
T-bar gypsum ceiling tiles that are coated with a special paper. It can be simply wiped clean. It is manufactured from gypsum board that meets TIS 219-2552 standard. The proper angle of the tile makes it simple to install Elephant T-Bar Paper Touch Ceiling Tiles, which are of consistent high quality, strong, and do not sag. Worthwhile because it can be used for a long time. There are 2 available types: standard and HeatBloc.
T-Bar Ceiling Tiles, Elephant Brand Paper Touch, can be installed in pairing with the Easy T-Bar G Ceiling System, G System, to create a strong and harmonious atmosphere.
- - Specially covered surface; easy to clean, no more stains.
- - Fiber dust free; non-toxic to health and environmentally friendly.
- - Heat resistant; products are made from high quality gypsum.
- - Non-combustible; with its attached fire-proof gypsum paper.
- - Stylish design; available in various styles, instant application without painting, allows for a large variety of designs to be mixed & matched.
- - Easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
- It is recommended to install with Elephant T-bar grid for smooth and seamless ceiling tiles.
- Board type: Standard,
Heat resistance (HeatBloc)
- Edge profile: Square
- Colors: Diamond White (White),
Bright Sky 2
- Weight: 4.9 kg/mm2 (Standard),
5.0 kg/mm2 (HeatBloc)
- Fire Prevention: Non-combustible
- Light Reflectance: Max 80%
- Quantity: 10 pcs/pack*
(Note: ‘Bright Sky 2’ pattern contains 8 pcs/pack)
- Installation: Install with T-bar grid spacing 605 x 605 mm.
- Bedrooms and living rooms.
- Restaurants, dormitories and offices.
- Under roof ceilings.
- Install HeatBloc ceiling panels with thermal insulation for keeping rooms cooler.
- 600 x 600 x 8 mm.