SYNIA HeatBloc is a 4 Tapered Edge Board that suits to create a seamless, attractive and perfect ceiling tile. Specially equipped with Metallic foil padding on its back side to provide efficiency in heat reflection for residential homes or building use.
SYNIA HeatBloc comes with special edges that are sloped at its ends, providing a sloped edge after screwing in, which is convenient for jointing and plastering.
- Metallic foil padding on its backside providing up to 89% heat reflection.
- Lighter than general gypsum boards.
- Easier and more efficient to install.
- Provides an attractive and seamless look even in low light.
- Strong, durable, unbendable and long lasting.
- Seamless, easy to cut, provides a smooth incision.
- Perfect for screwing in.
- Easy to plaster due to its sloped edges around the board.
- Thailand Industrial Standard (TIS) certified.
- Dimensions : 1200 x 2400mm.
- Thickness : 9mm.
- Edge : 4 Tapered edges.
- Paper Colour : Ivory front.
: Reflective foil back.
- Average Weight : 5.4 kg / sqm.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Attic ceilings.
- Top floor ceilings.
- 1200 x 2400 x 9 mm.