SYNIA MoistBloc - 4 Tapered Edge Board
SYNIA MoistBloc is 4 Tapered Edge Board designed to create a seamless and attractive smooth ceiling. It is moisture resistant board and specially designed to install in high humidity area.
SYNIA MoistBloc comes with special edges that are sloped at its ends, providing a sloped edge after screwing in, which is convenient for jointing and plastering.
- Water resistant property in gypsum core with particular green facing paper encased to withstand the effect of moisture and high humidity.
- Lighter than general gypsum boards.
- Easier and more efficient to install.
- Provides an attractive and seamless look even in critical lighting condition.
- Strong, durable, unbendable and long lasting.
- Seamless, easy to cut, provides a smooth incision.
- Perfect for screwing in.
- Easy to plaster due to its sloped edges around the board.
- Thailand Industrial Standard (TIS) certified.
- Dimensions : 1200 x 2400mm.
- Thickness : 9mm.
- Edge : 4 Tapered edge.
- Paper Colour : Ivory front.
: Brown back.
- Average Weight : 5.8 kg / sqm.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Bathroom, kitchen and garage ceilings.
- Exterior ceilings.
- 1200 x 2400 x 9 mm.