SYNIA Standard - 4 Tapered Edge Board
SYNIA Standard is 4 Tapered Edges Board suitable for creating a seamless and attractive smooth ceiling.
SYNIA standard comes with special edges that are sloped at its ends, providing a slope edges after screw driven attachment, which is convenient for jointing and plastering.
- Lighter than general gypsum boards.
- Easier and more efficient to install.
- Provides an attractive and seamless look even in critical lighting condition.
- Strong, durable, non-sagging and long lasting.
- Seamless, easy to cut, provides a smooth incision.
- Perfect for screwing in.
- Easy to plaster due to its sloped edges around the board.
- Thailand Industrial Standard (TIS) certified.
- Dimensions : 1200 x 2400mm.
- Thickness : 9mm.
- Edge : 4 Tapered edges.
- Paper Colour : Ivory front.
: Brown back.
- Average Weight : 5.4 kg / sqm.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Wide ceiling areas.
- Critical lighting ceiling areas.
- Ceilings, residential houses, offices, conference rooms, seminar rooms, shopping malls, hotels and hallways.
- 1200 x 2400 x 9 mm.