HeatBloc Plus is specially equipped with Aluminum foil on its back side to provide efficiency in heat reflection for use in residential homes or buildings.
With its unique enhanced technology, HeatBloc Plus contains more superior properties compared to any other general gypsum board.
- Aluminum foil padding on its back side provides up to 93.7% heat reflection.
- Lighter than general gypsum board, more efficient to install and fast working.
- Strong, durable, long lasting with superior sag resistance.
- Easier to score and snap due to a consistent core board.
- Easy to screw in.
- Thai Industrial Standard (TIS) certified.
- JIS R 3106 heat reflection testing certified.
- Thickness : 9, 12mm.
- Edge : Tapered / Square
- Paper Colour : Ivory front
: Reflective foil back
- Reflectivity : 93.7%
- Average Weight : 5.4 kg / sqm. (9mm.)
7.2 kg / sqm. (12mm.)
- Standard : Thailand Industrial Standard (TIS) Certified. 219-2552
: JIS R 3106 (Reflectivity testing)
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Attic ceilings.
- Top floor ceilings.
- Interior walls facing sunlight.
- 1200 x 2400 x 9 mm.
- 1200 x 2400 x 12 mm.