ColorTouch ceiling tiles are gypsum ceiling tiles designed to be installed with a T-bar grid. Pre-painted white panels mean no need to paint or maintain; Simple, smooth and seamless style.
It is durable, lightweight, sag resistant, and easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
Installing with Elephant T-bar grid for smooth and seamless white ceiling tiles is recommended.
- Durable; reduced cracks around the edges.
- Sag resistant; reduced need for re-modification in the future.
- Lightweight; easy to install and handle.
- 100% Acrylic emulsion super matt painted panel; provides smooth and seamless color, installs instantly.
- Anti-fungal surface; does not contain any chemicals harmful to health.
- Indoor UV protected; anti-fading.
- Heat resistant; products are made from high quality gypsum.
- Non-combustible; with its attached fire-proof gypsum paper.
- Up to 91% Light Reflectance; delivers energy cost savings.
- Easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
- Board Type: Standard,
Moisture resistance (MoistBloc),
Heat resistance (HeatBloc)
- Edge profile: Square,
Tegular (Only for 591 x 591 x 12 mm.)
- Colors: Pearl, Diamond
- Weight: 5.4 kg/mm2 (Standard with 9 mm. thickness),
7.2 kg/mm2 (Standard with 12 mm. thickness).
- Fire Prevention: Non-combustible Class 0: BS 476 Part 6&7.
- Light Reflectance: 91% : SS5 Part G3.
- Sound Absorption: NRC 0.1: ASTM C423.
- Sound Isolation: CAC 37-43 dB: EN ISO 140-9, EN 717-1.
- Quantity: 8 pcs/pack (9 mm. thickness),
6 pcs/pack (12 mm. thickness).
- Installation: Install with T-bar grid spacing
605 x 605 mm., 605 x 1210 mm.
- Residential ceilings: houses and condominiums.
- Commercial ceilings: offices, retail, schools, and warehouses.
- Install MoistBloc ceiling panels in wet areas such as bathrooms, showers, laundries and toilets.
- Install HeatBloc ceiling panels with thermal insulation for keeping rooms cooler.
- 600 x 600 x 9 mm, 600 x 1200 x 9 mm.
- 600 x 1200 x 12 mm, 591 x 591 x 12 mm. (Lap siding)
* Board size other than specified can be made to order.