VinylTouch ceiling tiles are gypsum ceiling tiles designed to be installed with T-bar studs. Covered with white vinyl and anti-humidity properties, easy to clean and no-toxic.
It is durable, lightweight, sag resistant, and easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting or drilling tools.
Installing with Elephant T-bar grid for smooth and seamless white ceiling tiles is recommended.
- New! With technology from Sheetrock Brand.
- Strong and durable; reduced cracks around the edges
- Sag resistant; reduced need for re-modification in the future.
- Lightweight; easy to install and handle.
- Covered with white vinyl, easy to clean and non-toxic.
- Dust Free.
- Humidity resistant and heat reflective using aluminum foil at its back.
- Coated along the edges to prevent gypsum dust caused by cracks.
- Incombustible; with its attached fire-proof gypsum paper.
- Up to 89% light reflectance; delivers energy cost savings.
- Easy to install and cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
- Board Type: Standard,
Moist resistance (MoistBloc)
- Dust free with Heatproof
- Edge style: Square
- Colors: Snow, White Sand
- Weight: 5.4 kg/m2 (Standard with 9 mm. thickness),
7.2 kg/m2 (Standard with 12 mm. thickness)
- Fire Prevention: Incombustible Class 0: BS 476 Part 6&7.
- Reflection: 91% : SS5 Part G3.
- Sound Absorption: NRC 0.1: ASTM C423.
- Sound Isolation: CAC 37-43 dB: EN ISO 140-9, EN 717-1.
- Air Cleanliness: Only dust-free : Class 3 : ISO14644-1, Class 1 : US209E.
- Installation: Install with T-bar grid spacing
605 x 605 mm., 605 x 1210 mm.
- Kitchens, restaurant ceilings.
- Interior ceilings for all types of factories and warehouses.
- Ceilings for hospital clean rooms, laboratories and operating rooms.
- Recommended for dust-free clean rooms.
- For humid rooms it is recommended to install MoistBloc.
- 600 x 600 x 9 mm.
- 600 x 1200 x 12 mm.
* Board size other than specified could be made to order.