MoistBloc is a moisture resistant board specially designed to be installed in high humidity areas.
With its unique enhanced technology, MoistBloc contains more superior properties than any other moisture resistant gypsum board.
- Water resistant property encased in the gypsum core. A specific green facing paper made to withstand the effects of moisture and high humidity.
- Lighter than general gypsum boards and more efficient to install and fast working.
- Strong, durable, long lasting with superior sag resistance.
- Easier to score and snap due to consistency of core board.
- Easy to screw in.
- Thai Industrial Standard (TIS) Certified.
- Dimensions : 1200 x 2400mm.
- Thickness : : 9, 12mm.
- Edge : Tapered / Square
- Paper Colour : Green front
: Brown back
- Water absorption : Less than 5% water absorption
- Average Weight : 5.8 kg / sqm. (9mm.)
- Standard : Thailand Industrial Standard (TIS) Certified. 219-2552
: BS 1230 Part 1 : 1985
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Bathroom, kitchen and garage ceilings.
- Exterior ceilings, such as eave ceilings or soffit.
- Bathroom walls. Note that MositBloc Plus must be used with a waterproof system before installing tiles.
- Indoor panels in swimming pool area.
- 1200 x 2400 x 9 mm.
- 1200 x 2400 x 12 mm.