Elephant T-Bar Ceiling Metric System is high quality and is manufactured from Hot-Dip Steel or Steel Sheet Zinc Alloy Coated by Hot Dip Process with the use of modern technologies as well as a new clip design that allows for faster and easier installation. This ceiling system is standard qualified, has a beautiful appearance, strong, durable, and has a higher load bearing capacity. It is suitable for installation in an office, factory, shop, or residence and suitable to install together with Elephant T-Bar Ceiling Tiles and Acoustic Boards.
The T-bar grid system is a Metric (M) grid system that is suitable to install with acoustic ceiling tiles and Elephant EchoBloc T-bar ceiling tiles.
- Using modern technology and machine manufacturing for best quality.
- Provides a beautiful and modern look at its sections, suitable to install with flat ceiling tiles and lap siding ceiling tiles.
- The grid system is made from standard quality zinc-coated metal and includes an anti-rust feature.
- Minor grid comes with special registered patent clips providing convenience in detaching it from the main grid without needing any tools.
- The grid system is made from zinc-coated metal (Hot-dip Galvanised Steel) standard quality JIS G3302.
- Metal double layer, T-shaped with 3.5 mm. thickness.
- Width painted with a white epoxy coating.
- Main grid system available in two models: the DXI (32 x 24 x 3630 mm.) and DXII (38 x 24 x 3630 mm.).
- Minor grid system available in 14 mm with 2 models: the DXT and DXM.
- All T-bar grid systems feature a main tee and quick release clips.
- Weight support ability testing certified according to ASTM C635 Standard.
Ceiling tiles that are compatible with T-bar Metric (M) grid system
- Acoustic Ceiling Tiles.
- EchoBloc Tiles.